Whether you’re looking to get your Airpods connected with your Windows PC or you have another type of Mac, the answer to this question can be tricky at first glance, but it all comes down to which version of macOS or Windows you are running and whether or not you have iCloud Drive enabled.
So let’s break it down by answering the following three questions: Can my Airpods connect to my HP laptop? Can my Airpods connect to an HP laptop running Windows 10? Can my Airpods connect to an HP laptop running macOS High Sierra?
Table of Contents
Can You Connect Airpods To HP Laptop?
Yes, you can. Although AirPods are accessories specifically designed for Apple devices, they connect to Bluetooth just like any other Bluetooth headphones. All modern HP laptops come equipped with Bluetooth, so you can head over to your local Best Buy or Best Buy online and buy AirPods.
Make sure you buy the right earbud model, since there are two kinds. The wireless AirPods and the wireless charging model. The wireless AirPods are the ones you need in order to use them with your HP laptop.
How To Connect Airpods To A HP Laptop?
- Connect to the HP laptop using the Bluetooth settings
- Open the Airpods app on your iPhone
- Tap Get Started, then choose your HP laptop and click Next
- Select your AirPods from the list of available devices and click Next.
- Now you can use your Airpods to listen to music, make calls, and more!
How To Connect Airpods To HP Laptop Windows 10?
AirPods are one of the best things that Apple has introduced. AirPods are wireless headphones that you can connect to your iPhone and other Apple devices. They are also compatible with Windows 10, so if you want to use them with your HP laptop, then you can do this by following the step-by-step instructions given below:
Step 1: First of all, download the latest version of iTunes from the Apple website.
Step 2: After that, install and run it on your system.
Step 3: Connect your AirPods to your computer using the USB cable that comes along with them in the box.
Step 4: When they are connected successfully, then you will see a notification on your screen saying that “AirPods have been detected” or something similar to it.
Step 5: Now open up the Control Panel on your PC and click on the ‘Devices & Printers’ option at the top left corner of the screen under the ‘Hardware & Sound’ section.
Step 6: Once opened up, select the ‘Add Device’ option from the window which has just been opened up after clicking on the Devices & Printers button as shown above.
- Why Are Laptop Speakers On The Bottom?
- How to Connect Projector to Laptop without VGA Port?
- 10 Best Laptops For Personal Trainers [In 2023]
Common Questions: Can Airpods Connect To HP Laptop?
Can Airpods Pro Connect To Laptop?
AirPods Pro can connect to any laptop. The only difference is that there is no charging case on the laptop. In that case, you can use a cable to charge them. Also, please note that the connection of AirPods Pro is much stronger than that of AirPods. This is a feature that was introduced by Apple.
How To Connect Airpods To Laptop Windows 10?
Connecting AirPods to your laptop is a fairly simple process, but it can be confusing if you’re new to the world of wireless headphones. Here’s how to connect AirPods to your Windows 10 PC or Mac.
- Open Settings and then click Bluetooth.
- Click on “Set up Bluetooth Device” if you have never paired your AirPods with this computer before, or “Pair a Device” if you have previously connected them to this computer but they are not currently connected.
- Hold down the button on the back of one of your AirPods until its status light starts flashing in white every few seconds (this means it has been discovered by your computer).
- Select “AirPods” from the list of devices that appear on-screen and then click “Next” to pair them with your laptop or desktop computer.
Can Airpods Connect To HP Chromebook?
Yes, Airpods can connect with Chromebooks. But Airpods need to be charged first. To connect, open your Chromebook and turn on Bluetooth. On your Airpods, tap the case once to switch it on. Select “AirPods” from the list of available devices and tap Connect.
Why Won’t My Airpods Connect To My HP Laptop?
You need to make sure that your HP laptop has Bluetooth enabled and that your HP laptop is close to Airpods. Once both devices are close to each other and your HP laptop is enabled for Bluetooth, then you need to make sure that the Airpods are in pairing mode by removing the protective covering.
Once you do this, it will look like a lightning symbol on top of one of the pods. Once Airpods are in pairing mode, you need to make sure that your HP laptop is on and is looking for a device to connect to. Then you need to select iDre Airpods. If you have done that, you will see a check mark on top of the Airpods icon.
How To Connect Airpods To HP Laptop Windows 7?
It is not a difficult task to connect AirPods to your HP laptop. You just need to make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer, and then follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Boot up your HP laptop and launch iTunes.
Step 2: Connect the AirPods with your HP laptop using a lightning cable.
Step 3: Click on File > Devices > Add Device in iTunes. This will add AirPods to iTunes on your computer.
Step 4: Now select the AirPods from the list of devices in iTunes and click the Next button to continue with the pairing process.
How To Connect Airpods To Windows Laptop?
To connect your AirPods to your Windows laptop, you’ll need an Apple USB-C to Lightning cable. (You can also use a Belkin USB-C to Lightning Cable.)
- Plug the lightning cable into the USB-C port on your laptop, then plug the other end of the cable into one of your AirPods.
- Open Settings on your Windows laptop and go to Bluetooth & other devices.
- Click on Add Bluetooth or other device and choose “AirPods.” You should see a message saying that your AirPods are connected via Bluetooth. If they aren’t already paired with this computer, you’ll be asked to enter a pairing code (which is 0000 by default). Once you’ve done that, click Connect under your AirPods’ name to pair them with the computer.
Airpods Connected To HP Laptop But No Sound?
I had a similar problem with the Bluetooth connection between my AirPods and my HP laptop. I found that after I updated the bluetooth driver on my HP laptop, the audio connection was much more stable.
So I recommend updating the Bluetooth driver on your HP laptop to see if it fixes the audio connection issues that you are having. If it doesn’t, then unfortunately there is no easy fix.
The Verdict: Can Airpods Connect To A HP Laptop?
Airpods are great, aren’t they? They are so convenient, and stylish. They are so convenient, in fact, that people are using them as their primary way to listen to music and podcasts.
For example, I love using my AirPods while I work. I have them connected to my phone, and they allow me to listen to music while I work on my computer.