Accidentally flip your Dell laptop screen, or are you looking to flip it for accessibility? No matter the situation, it requires you to know how to flip screen on Dell laptop. Flipping screen has many benefits. That’s probably the reason you are reading the article.
You can easily flip your Dell laptop screen. All you need to do is to follow the shortest method, Ctrl +Alt +Up Arrow. It will turn your laptop screen vertically, and you can enjoy a better display.
You can do the same if you want to turn the screen horizontally. Just change the arrow key and flip the screen however you want. Let’s get into the details of all the easiest methods which allow Dell users to flip their Dell laptop screens:
Table of Contents
Can You Flip Screen on Dell Laptop?
Yes, it is super easy to flip your Dell laptop display. In fact, many Dell laptops allow users to rotate the screen. What type and model of Dell laptop you use is the only thing that matters.
Because each Dell laptop differs, you might need to follow different procedures for each model. Most laptops and computers have this feature to flip their Dell laptop screens. So, if you are wondering how to do it, follow the steps in the next headings.
Methods To Flip Screen on Dell Laptop
Many methods allow Dell laptop users to flip their Dell laptop screens. Let’s get to know the easiest and the most common ones:
1. Using Settings
- Firstly, go to the display settings of the Dell laptop.
- Here, you have to select the screen to fix. You can select the screen as long as no other screen is attached to your laptop.
- Go to the display orientation menu and select the landscape you want.
- After fixing it, click the “apply” or “ok” option and your Dell laptop screen will flip instantly.
- Select this from the menu if you want to flip your Dell laptop screen in another direction.
- Click on “keep changes” if you want to continue with the present orientation of your laptop.
2. Using the Keyboard Shortcut
- Rotating the Dell laptop screen through the keyboard keys is not difficult to do.
- All you need to do is to press and hold a few keyboard keys.
- Hold the Ctrl +Alt + Up Arrow.
- It will flip or rotate your Dell laptop screen to its original position.
- If you want to rotate your Dell laptop screen in any other direction, hold the Ctrl +Alt and Arrows (right, left, up, or down).
- Pressing these keys will change the direction of your Dell laptop screen. You can move it in whatever direction you want.
3. Using Action Center
- Go to the Action Center icon of your Dell laptop. You can open it by clicking the Windows +A key or the Action Center icon in the taskbar.
- Here you will see many options like display, apps, notifications, and power settings.
- Click on the Display option.
- Here you can flip your Dell laptop screen.
4. Flip Screen of Dell 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop
Flipping a screen on Dell 2 in 1 touchscreen laptop is not difficult. The method for flipping the laptop screen is similar to the others. Follow the steps given below to flip your Dell 2 in 2 laptop screens:
- By default, you must press the Ctrl +Alt +Up Arrow to flip the screen into a normal or upright position.
- Press the Ctrl + Alt +Right Arrow to flip the Dell 2 in 1 touchscreen laptop 90 degrees.
- Press and hold the Ctrl +Alt + Down Arrow to rotate the Dell laptop screen 180 degrees.
Final Verdict: How To Flip the Screen on A Dell Laptop?
Flipping the Dell laptop screen is quite an easy task which you can do by flowing various ways. Different shortcut methods allow users to flip their laptop screens however they want. The article listed many methods that you can utilize to flip the screen. You can use any of the given methods to change your Dell laptop’s screen orientation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Rotate the Screen on A Laptop?
There are different methods to rotate the Dell laptop screen. One of the simplest methods is to follow the keyboard shortcut keys. Press the Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow to flip the screen into the default position. Select any other arrow key if you want to change the screen in another direction.
How Do I Flip My Screen?
Here is the simple method to flip your Dell laptop screen:
- Go to the settings of your Dell laptop.
- Click on Accessibility.
Now, select Auto-Rotate screen.